Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Project Completed



About this time last year, maybe longer, I decided to make an advent calendar. Well, needless to say, I didn't finish it last year, and since I didn't get it done in December, I just folded it away... out of sight, out of mind.
This time I decided now that Mr 2 is allowed chocolate and treats, I'd finish it. And over that last 3 weeks I have! I just need to print out the numbers and fill it up with treats, and buy a fancy rope to hang it up with.
So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go to Spotlight for the finishing touches.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'm thinking of making xmas stockings, do you have any for the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, their nana bought them each one, big massive pillow case sized ones with their names on them.

    ReplyDelete