Monday, September 19, 2011

DAY 14 - A hobby of yours


Oops, I missed Day 14! Here we go:
After I'd finished laughing so hard at the thought of having a hobby, I decided to look up its definition:
hob·by/ˈhäbē/
1. An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.
Then I laughed some more... how do I, a mother of two, a wife, a home owner, a daughter, a daughter in law, have time for hobbies!?!
This is my photo, these bags are just the start of my scrapbooking, I also have 2-3 40/60L full storage boxes out in the shed. I LOVE scrapbooking, and I can't wait to have a dedicated space set up for it. I am one year behind in the boys scrap books, but I hope to get up to date before they turn 21.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes. The scrapbooking. Just can't seem to find the time!!

    ReplyDelete