Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let the craftyness begin!



I was lazying around on the couch this afternoon, and hubby was playing with our son, and I thought, "STEPH GET OFF YOUR ARSE! AND SEW!" I was going to do my felt memory cards, but instead I procrastinated, to make a wrist pin cushion. Although this wasn't on my list from the other day, I have been wanting to make one. And I think it will be a helpful tool for making all the things I need to make :)
I even took photos as proof that I made it. It took me from about 4pm-7.30pm, in between finding elastic/ribbon in the shed, feeding Isaac and stacking the dishwasher etc etc. Not too bad methinks.

3 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! Will you make me one? I need one to keep all my pins in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I was storing my pins in my feet until today. AND I had to empty a jar from the fridge to get a jar lid to make it wrist-safe. maybe once I finish some jam or chutney I'll make another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are officially Wonder Woman now. Your pin cushion is much more fancy than mine. I have pin cushion envy now.

    ReplyDelete