Monday, November 8, 2010

Kicking & Swimming


I've had a busy few weekends, cleaning up a rental property that was DISGUSTING!! So I've been getting home and being TIRED. So this morning I woke up, sort of, and Isaac was grumpy, I was dreading a day at home, so when a friend text me and said "Lets go to the park this morning" I was all IN! It wore Isaac out, and he had an excellent sleep.

Then this afternoon, We went over to Nan's house and had a 'swim'. It was 26degrees Celsius. Which in my head was hot enough, but when I actually got to getting in, it was a bit cold. But we were already dressed and ready for a swim, so we did get in!
Isaac thought it was too cold, and wanted out (see pic above of him crawling away fast). He still had fun running around and playing with water in a bowl on the deck.

And on another note, I can feel baby #2 kicking lots now, and this morning I SAW my baby bump moving! So I think hubby should be able to feel it now, but he doesn't have the patience to keep his hand there for more than 30seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment