Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 7 Photo - Concentration


I managed to photograph this concentration from Isaac, it wasn't as extreme as I was hoping for, but it'll do for today. I loved that the bead was in his hand, and his little finger was sticking out, so cute!
I went to the garage today; my car has been producing strange burning smells. Turns out that I'd driven over some plastic palette wrapping, and it had melted itself onto my exhaust! Felt like a bit of a twit, if I'd looked under the car I would have seen it *oopsy daisy again*
So they charged me $20 to clean and scrape it off, which wasn't too bad I suppose; it could have been worse.
Come to think of it, I did park on top of some plastic stuff yesterday at the airport. It's one of those things you don't think about at the time, but looking back thru my memory banks I do recall seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment