Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 11, 12, & 13. Sewing and Craft

Tranquility


Emotion: Confusion "How do I get in my room?"


Colour: Blue - Fabric Scraps



I've been too busy/lazy to post on here for a few days... So here are the last 3 pics. This weeks theme is "Colours", I like that better than "Emotions" from last week.
Today I finally got around to cutting out Isaac's waterproof dungaree pattern and the fabric. I need to get some help from my Mum now to sew them... or how to assemble them, I don't want to stuff it up, but I think it'll be pretty easy once I get the hang of it. I saw some waterproof dungarees online 2 days ago, and they were about $45!!! If these go well, they will have only cost me about $15. That gives me $30 to spend on other stuff I don't need.

1 comment:

  1. You clever lady. I hope you don't say the naughty words to your sewing machine that I say to mine.

    I don't normally like chaos but I'm loving your "confusion".

    Ange
    http://quirkyisokay.blogspot.com
    http://godandange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete