Monday, June 7, 2010

Sleep In



So this morning, I just COULD NOT get out of bed. I was drifting in and out of sleep from 6am-9.30am and i knew hubby had gotten up and sorted out the baby, so I just kept lying in bed. Then at 9.30am hubby comes in and tells me his dad & family are coming over in 30mins! So up I got and ready.
You should understand something: Hubby is much like his dad, 5mins is actually 30mins, 30mins is actually 3hrs.
They did show up at about 10.30am, which wasn't too bad really. Then hubby & his dad decided to go and visit 'Norman' and then bring back lunch, that 30min trip was actually 3hrs! So I was left home to babysit the kids (well, the step-mum was here too). But on the bright side, I did get to play a bit of Wii Mario Kart, so that was actually pretty fun.
In the afternoon, between the rain, I decided to take my brand-spanking-new pram for a walk to my mums. It was the least I could do since I had Pizza for lunch, and I need to drop more than a few kilos. Anyway, I LOVE the pram, so nice and smooth compared to the other rubbish I've been handed down (That hasn't been looked after).
I can't wait to take it out again, I just hope this rain subsides, although that's doubtful since Winter has only just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment